Can anyone explain me how to link a specific post?

Mauro

Sorry to bother, I've checked the 'How To' section but I could not find this info.

I often refer to posts, ie. 'see post #108', but I don't know how to make that an actual link to the post (as other people I've seen they do). This is surely very annoying, it annoys me a lot too. Can aynone kindly explain me how to do it? Thanks

Mendel

Senior Member.
The post number also has the link. You can copy it on most browsers via the right-click or long-tap menu and then insert it into a post like a normal link.
Screenshot_20211120-133312_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mendel

Senior Member.
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Farganne Anyone care to apply REAL science to explain THIS? Part II Science and Pseudoscience 6
Farganne Anyone care to apply REAL science to explain THIS? Science and Pseudoscience 16
jarlrmai Landing lights? Can anyone id the configuration Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Matthew Clin On the "why would anyone but a shill spend time writing about this"... General Discussion 12
Critical Thinker Anyone else notice a positive correlation between CT's and Ron Paul supporters? Conspiracy Theories 23
Danny55 Rosalind Peterson says no evidence of chemtrails (was: Did anyone listen to Roxy?) Contrails and Chemtrails 63
Danny55 Anyone available for this?? Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Farganne Anyone care to debunk these two Rockefeller quotes? Conspiracy Theories 132
Rocky Upcoming UFO report will be 'difficult to explain,' former national intelligence official says UFOs and Aliens 6
Cassi O Explain the DOWNWARDS mountain peak shadow at Sunrise Flat Earth 4
Rory How can we explain perspective calculations simply? Flat Earth 39
P Can someone please explain these trails at sunset [Contrails] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 13
Mick West The Rush to Explain an Illusion with Train Track Pieces - Jastrow AND Perpective General Discussion 15
D Can someone please explain this video of multiple trails? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 28
S Hello can you explain this video please? Contrails and Chemtrails 12
FuzzyUK Theodore White - astrological aspects explain punch up in Ukrainian parliament Science and Pseudoscience 21
O How do you explain the X's in the sky? Contrails and Chemtrails 31
Jay Reynolds How Chemtrail promoters explain 60 year old photos of Contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 21
Mick West A Challenge to Chemtrail Believers - Explain this 1969 Issue of Popular Science Contrails and Chemtrails 8
Rory Debunked: Study shows link between menstrual cycle and the moon Health and Quackery 76
Mick West Metabunk's Link Policy Site Feedback & News 13
Leifer How do I link to a PDF found on a search engine ? Site Feedback & News 3
deirdre Debunked: Look-up.org.uk's Chemtrail "Missing Link" [hybrid contrails] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 16
nanotchi Debunked: Iran claims Snowden Documents Proving “US-Alien-Hitler” Link Stun Russia [Sorcha Faal] Ghosts, Monsters, and the Paranormal 2
Mick West How to link to (Archive) a web page that might change or vanish How To 16
HappyMonday Chemtrails / Orgone Sponsored link on Facebook Contrails and Chemtrails 0
HappyMonday Chemtrails and Wireless Tech Link Contrails and Chemtrails 17
HappyMonday The geoengineering 'link' Contrails and Chemtrails 8
Related Articles

Related Articles