Can All Conspiracy Theories Be Traced Back to Lyndon LaRouche?

Rroval

I've been wondering that all conspiracy theories have a single root that can be traced back to one person who happens to be Lyndon LaRouche while others (Alex Jones, Micheal Rivero, etc) are just followers or picked up on the meme?

Alchemist

Banned
Banned
"Conspiracy theory" term in and of itself is an admitted CIA psyop to prevent people from questioning the status quo as it emerged via declassified documents and FOIL and reported by New York Times and other outlets. The idea that it's IMPOSSIBLE for powerful people to get together and actually plan something is not even your own belief. It's a belief that you've been subjected to.

The idea that Gulf of Tonkin was a total lie (which was used to kill 58,000 Americans and millions of Vietnamese) used to be a crazy conspiracy theory ... now it's been declassified and proven to be a FACT.

Or how about Nazi's war efforts being LARGELY supported by the Rockefellers and Prescot Bush (Bush's grandfather & Bush senior's father)? You'd think that was a crazy conspiracy theory, but it's actually a documented fact. Here is an article from The Guardian..

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Or how about factions with CIA complicity flooding city streets with drugs in order to fund their illegal war in Nicaragua? Even John Kerry admits there had to be government complicity in the below video.

Remember when it was a crazy conspiracy theory the idea that the government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use to foster a feeling of insecurity? Look into Fast and Furious...

From the article:

Last edited:

Cairenn

Senior Member.
Lyndon was the first place I encountered many of them. I was interested in the Libertarian Party, until I ran into him and his nonsense. Some conspiracies like ones around the JFK assignation were around before. The rumors about Pearl Harbor and Converty had also occasionly been mentioned.

My guess is the the rise of the internet and 'citizen journalist' with no vetting and no controls has fueled it.

ColtCabana

Completed weapons, you mean.

ColtCabana

Lol @ the thought that weapons had anything to do with the Iraq War.

Per American Sniper by Chris Kyle.

At another location, we found barrels of chemical material that was intended for use as biochemical weapons. Everyone talks about there being no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but they seem to be referring to completed nuclear bombs, not the many deadly chemical weapons or precursors that Saddam had stockpiled.

But hey, you can keep living in your crazy world where only everything you think is correct. I doubt your residency will ever move to Logic Avenue or Critical Thinking Boulevard.

David Fraser

Senior Member.

But hey, you can keep living in your crazy world where only everything you think is correct. I doubt your residency will ever move to Logic Avenue or Critical Thinking Boulevard.
To be fair there are absolutely loads of chemicals around that could be a precursor for a weapon yet have general benign uses.

Oxymoron

Banned
Banned

At another location, we found barrels of chemical material that was intended for use as biochemical weapons.
Really? What were they, where did they come from and what were they going to make with these 'chemicals'?

ColtCabana

So a few corporate interests MAKE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS at your expense and bloodshed and you're going to post some BS article that has nothing to do with it to try and claim otherwise as opposed to the truth of the situation? Show me your "critical thinking" skills that you're raving about and put it into your own words. Tell me what the Iraq War was about in your own words.

Your "truth" isn't my truth, sorry buddy. Considering there was a mere three minutes between my post and yours, I sincerely doubt that you even opened up the article to read about what was in it. If you actually took time to read material that is contradictory to the fairy tale world you live in, you'd have a greater understanding of how the world works. THAT is using critical thinking skills. I'm sorry that the article is not presented in a <5 minute YouTube video, which undoubtably, is how you get most of your information.

[Cue "you're just conditioned by the media maaaaaaaaaaannnnnn" response.]

Met Watch

Back on topic please, folks. Any further divergence from the OP and I'll be forced to close the thread.

Alchemist, this is your only warning. If you want to make a separate thread on profits from the Iraq War, feel free to do so. Otherwise, please don't bring it up on a thread unless you can legitimately tie it to the topic at hand.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I've been wondering that all conspiracy theories have a single root that can be traced back to one person who happens to be Lyndon LaRouche while others (Alex Jones, Micheal Rivero, etc) are just followers or picked up on the meme?

No. That's a very short term perspective on things. Lyndon LaRouche was active in the 1970s and 1980s. Conspiracy theories go back 100s of years. One of the early political parties in the US was the Anti-Masonic party (founded 1828), which was basically a conspiracy theory based party, but had significant impact on American politics.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Masonic_Party

Read "The Paranoid Style in American Politics" for some more general background:
http://harpers.org/archive/1964/11/the-paranoid-style-in-american-politics/

Pete Tar

Senior Member.
I was going to ask who Lyndon la Rouche was but just looked it up instead. Here's the basic info with some of the interesting bits. Pretty crazy.

Last edited:

Cairenn

Senior Member.
And your buddies Rush and Glenn grabbed the ball and ran with it. To me that says a lot about their ability to tell the difference in facts and a hoax. Lyndon is pro Lyndon and no one else. He was when I first encountered him in the late 70s.

Joe

And your buddies Rush and Glenn grabbed the ball and ran with it. To me that says a lot about their ability to tell the difference in facts and a hoax. Lyndon is pro Lyndon and no one else. He was when I first encountered him in the late 70s.

LaRouche wrote that conspiracy was natural in human beings. In 1998 ?

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
T Is it less rational to believe in several conspiracy theories than only one? Conspiracy Theories 31
C Iran promotes anti-semetic conspiracy theories via American Herald Tribune Conspiracy Theories 0
A Why 9/11 Truthers Are Wrong About The Facts | (Part 1 w/ Mick West) 9/11 1
Mick West Discussing 5G EMF Concerns, Theories, and Conspiracy Theories 5G and Other EMF Health Concerns 15
Mick West TFTRH #33 – Anthony Magnabosco: Street Epistemology and Conspiracy Theories Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 1
Mick West TFTRH #15: Brad - Math vs. Conspiracy Theories Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 21
Marin B Facebook moderators believing in conspiracy theories Conspiracy Theories 4
Critical Thinker Russia's role in promoting conspiracy theories General Discussion 20
Mick West Alex Jones Deplatforming and Related Conspiracy Theories Current Events 49
Mick West Eruption of Kilauea Volcano in Hawaii – Conspiracies and Science Current Events 34
Mick West Perspective on the popularity of conspiracy theories. Practical Debunking 23
M Bornong Can Belief in Chemtrails and/or other Conspiracy Theories Lead to Violence? Contrails and Chemtrails 4
G Applications of Game Theory to Assessing the Plausibility of Conspiracy Theories Practical Debunking 1
DannyBoy2k Are There Any Professional Groups Rebutting 9/11 Conspiracy Theories? 9/11 13
Cube Radio What British Muslims think about 9/11 Conspiracy Theories 9/11 26
ZoomBubba Las Vegas Massacre - Surveillance Footage? Conspiracy Theories 115
Mick West Debunked: Hurricane Harvey, Project Stormfury, Conspiracy Theories Current Events 40
Mick West Hurricane Harvey. Cat 4. Major flooding. Conspiracy Theories. Current Events 10
Mick West 2016 Berlin Truck Attack Conspiracy Theories Current Events 13
Mick West Current Events Forum Guidelines Current Events 0
skephu Changing Conspiracy Beliefs through Rationality and Ridiculing Practical Debunking 25
Marin B Garrett Graff : "Bungling" is a more likely explanation for government conspiracy theories Conspiracy Theories 7
Dick Holman How many people follow multiple conspiracy theories? Practical Debunking 12
Mick West When Absence of Evidence is Evidence of Absence in Conspiracy Theories Practical Debunking 35
MikeG Body Armor Order Indicates Major Military Deployments Conspiracy Theories 1
Mick West Vice: 'It Was Like a Cult': Leaving the World of Online Conspiracy Theories Escaping The Rabbit Hole 4
deirdre Zika Virus: News, microcephaly and conspiracy theories Health and Quackery 14
Critical Thinker Fareed Zakaria: An angry victim of the Internet misinformation websites, speaks out Practical Debunking 11
Trailspotter The Spreading of Misinformation Online Practical Debunking 13
Mick West Conspiracy Theories, Bad Reporting, Bunk, and the Malheur Militia Incident in Burns, Oregon Conspiracy Theories 74
MikeG Debunked: Mandatory Vaccines for Veterans Conspiracy Theories 11
MikeG Strong Cities Network Conspiracy Theories 0
Mick West 9/11 Conspiracy Theories: Inside The Lonely Lives Of Truthers, Still Looking For Their Big Break 9/11 46
MikeG Debunked: Government to Nationalize Food Supply Conspiracy Theories 0
MikeG Military Trains Conspiracy Theories 7
keefe Climate change and conspiracy theories - Lewandowsky General Discussion 3
Mick West Tianjin Explosion - Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories 58
M Guccifer Claim: Nuclear attack in Chicago or Pennsylvania 2015 Conspiracy Theories 11
MikeG Claim: Charleston Shooting was a False Flag Conspiracy Theories 22
Whitebeard Germanwings Airbus Crash Conspiracy Theories General Discussion 89
Auldy Why is The Monarchy The Subject of Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories 19
Mick West Charlie Hebdo Conspiracy Theories - Ignore or Address? Conspiracy Theories 255
Jay Reynolds Conspiracy Theories hamper fight against Ebola Conspiracy Theories 25
Leifer does Social Media + Ego help drive conspiracy theories ? General Discussion 63
Josh Heuer Paul Walker's unfortunate death - conspiracy theories General Discussion 1
nanotchi Conspiracy Theories being advertised Conspiracy Theories 2
AluminumTheory Super Typhoon Haiyan - HAARP & Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories 102
Mick West LAX Shooting Conspiracy Theories - Los Angeles Airport - False Flag Theories Conspiracy Theories 526
Brainiachick Apple iPhone 5s Illuminati/NWO/conspiracy theories. Conspiracy Theories 30
Mick West Washington Navy Yard Shootings - False Flag Conspiracy Theories? Conspiracy Theories 73
Related Articles

Related Articles