Glenn Beck claims to know something about a Saudi National involved in the Boston Bombing investigation, and wants the President to come clean about it before Beck releases the info on monday.
The Saudi man seems to be Abdulrahman Al-Harbi (or Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi) , who was injured in the bombingWhy was the President meeting with somebody unscheduled earlier this week? A Saudi official. Who is this Saudi man who was in the hospital, given a new international cell phone and apologized to according to him in Saudi press? Who is he, I wonder? Why would anyone linked to the bombings be deported? If he’s involved wouldn’t he be prosecuted? If he’s a witness why wouldn’t you want him to testify? Why would you allow someone who was standing by the bomb be deported? Why would he leave? And why hasn’t anyone in the media taken an interest in finding out why? Why are they silent?“The Blaze” is interested. And TheBlaze will not comply. We will not sit down. We will not shut up. We will not be intimidated. We look hard into looking who he is. Who he’s connected to, and why he seems to be offered a ticket to freedom even though he’s been linked to bombing. Don’t believe me? Don’t believe me. Six Congressmen have verified.
One of our brave sources asked me to do something very specific and when I was told to do it I said ‘That’s crazy talk. What does the hell does that mean?’ They told me what it meant. I can’t at this time tell you what it means. But I want to do it one more time.
On Monday I reveal everything we know. So let me just say this to those at the highest echelons of government. No the tagging system. They know about events. Not files, events.
Let me send this message very clear: We know who this Saudi national is. It is in your best interest of the integrity of the people of United States of America. It’s best coming from you, not from a news organization. It’s best coming from you. You have until Monday. We have information on who this man is. And listen to me carefully. In your little “event” world, we know he is a very bad, bad, bad man. I know that doesn’t make any sense to you right now. But on Monday it will.
It makes sense to somebody in Washington.
I don’t bluff. I make promises. The truth matters. I’ve had enough of what you’ve done to our country.
I thought I had heard and seen it all. I thought I didn’t trust my government. Oh no, no, no, no.
There is no depth that these people will not stoop to. They have until Monday and then TheBlaze will expose it.
There are also claims that he is being deported on national security grounds. But nothing really to back it up.Saudi student Abdulrahman Al-Harbi, who was injured in the second explosion at the Boston Marathon bombings, said US authorities’ questioning at the hospital took no more than two hours.
Al-Harbi said he did not run after he was injured and was not arrested. “No one stopped me. When I was injured I asked a police officer where to go. I was the first injured person to arrive in hospital,” he told a local Arabic daily.
“The police asked to search my apartment as a precaution because I was the first to arrive in the hospital and I consented.” Al-Harbi, 20, is studying engineering in the United States on a scholarship.
Al-Harbi was watching the Boston Marathon on April 16 when two bombs placed on the sidewalk exploded. He sustained injuries in the body.
Another Saudi, identified as Noura Al-Ajaji, was said to have sustained a slight injury and was declared out of danger.
Some US media outlets claimed Al-Harbi tried to flee the bombing scene and that police arrested him, which he denied, saying that he had not been guarded at the hospital because he was not a suspect. He said the second explosion took place behind him and his injury was minor.
Al-Harbi thought the questioning was normal since every injured person in the hospital was interrogated. He said there was an increased security presence at the hospital but he was not guarded individually.
“Two investigators questioned me about what I saw and where I was and other information that may be of use,” Al-Harbi said. “Then they asked for my permission to search my apartment and I agreed.” Al-Harbi said that the erroneous media reports made him decide to change his apartment because they included his address and even photographs of his place “which is a violation of privacy.” Al-Harbi’s father said his son was just one of more than a hundred people of various nationalities questioned by investigators looking into the blasts that killed three people and injured 175 others.
On Wednesday, Al-Harbi posted on his Twitter account his photos, one of them showing him with the Saudi consul general in New York, Azzam Al-Gain, during the official’s visit to Al-Harbi’s hospital room.
Al-Harbi had been a hot topic in the US media, with one article published by The New Yorker questioning whether he was the victim of racial profiling