AuroraTek unveils "perpetual motion" device at CES

CapnPegleg

http://boingboing.net/2015/01/09/perpetual-motion-device-unveil.html?fk_bb

I was sad that Steorn stopped boasting about its Orbo perpetual motion machine a few years ago. But I'm happy now that AuroraTek announced its perpetual motion machine. Unlike Orbo, which used fickle "delayed magnetic field propagation" to bend the laws of thermodynamic, the AuroraTek device uses the much more sensible "negative time domain" to output more energy than it uses. Shut up and take my money!
Content from External Source
Wha?

it has made fossil fuels, Nuclear energy (both fission AND Fusion ) AND renewable energy like wind, geothermal etc OBSOLETE............................... apparently.

It looks like this:
no explanation of the Lenz's law bit pointing to the middle of Faraday's law.
As far as I understand, Faraday said that any change in the magnetic environment of a coil of wire will induce a current in the coil. Lenz's law states: An induced electromotive force (emf) always gives rise to a current whose magnetic field opposes the original change in magnetic flux. So that is why there is a - sign in Faraday's equation. I am not sure why it was necessary to add that part apart from to confuse people and make it look more knowledgable to the unitiated.

Cooper pair: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooper_pair seems to involve a pair of electrons bound together at low volumes.

Relationship to superconductivity[edit]
The tendency for all the Cooper pairs in a body to 'condense' into the same ground quantum state is responsible for the peculiar properties of superconductivity.

Cooper originally considered only the case of an isolated pair's formation in a metal. When one considers the more realistic state of many electronic pair formations, as is elucidated in the full BCS theory, one finds that the pairing opens a gap in the continuous spectrum of allowed energy states of the electrons, meaning that all excitations of the system must possess some minimum amount of energy. This gap to excitations leads to superconductivity, since small excitations such as scattering of electrons are forbidden.[6] The gap appears due to many-body effects between electrons feeling the attraction.

Can anyone who is a bit more knowledgeable in electronics explain why this makes an over unity device, or why it CAN'T make an over unity device?

It's not over-unity because they have not demonstrated it working to independent experts, and it's not been replicated.

You don't need to get into their pseudoscience, it looks exactly like another free-energy scam, so the simplest explanation is that is what it is. They can demonstrate it or not, but their claims are meaningless until they do.

It's not over-unity because they have not demonstrated it working to independent experts, and it's not been replicated.

You don't need to get into their pseudoscience, it looks exactly like another free-energy scam, so the simplest explanation is that is what it is. They can demonstrate it or not, but their claims are meaningless until they do.
Yeah, that's kind of what I thought. if they are batteries that recharge themselves then they will have been running for years without needing charging, etc, and this can be demonstrated to anyone who wants to look , right?

Yeah, that's kind of what I thought. if they are batteries that recharge themselves then they will have been running for years without needing charging, etc, and this can be demonstrated to anyone who wants to look , right?

The just need to hook the input to the output and have it run for a while, and be examined for hidden power sources.

On their products page it looks like they are about to start selling them so we will know soon if they deliver on their claims.

http://boingboing.net/2015/01/09/perpetual-motion-device-unveil.html?fk_bb

I was sad that Steorn stopped boasting about its Orbo perpetual motion machine a few years ago. But I'm happy now that AuroraTek announced its perpetual motion machine. Unlike Orbo, which used fickle "delayed magnetic field propagation" to bend the laws of thermodynamic, the AuroraTek device uses the much more sensible "negative time domain" to output more energy than it uses. Shut up and take my money!
Wha?

can someone please explain to me what is "negative time domain"?...and don't I need a DeLorean traveling at 88 miles per hour, a flux capacitor, and 1.21 gigawatts of electricity to experience it?

can someone please explain to me what is "negative time domain"?...and don't I need a DeLorean traveling at 88 miles per hour, a flux capacitor, and 1.21 gigawatts of electricity to experience it?

Don't be silly - you need to travel at 188702044460.64 cubits per Callippic Cycle!!

Ok... So their power point was filled with alternative news paper clippings that the founder was in. As well as some vague blurry photos and a random picture of a new story covering dangerous intersections where he comments that him and his car were teleported by ETS to avoid an accident... Ok then...

Checking the science portion of the site is goes back to the classic "GOVERMENT SUPPRESSED IT" intro. If the government suppressed it. It's a little funny how his website is up and running and hes out advertising in at CES as the above video link showed... ( http://boingboing.net/2015/01/09/perpetual-motion-device-unveil.html?fk_bb )

As the interviewer in the video said. All I got out of reading their site is why doesn't anyone ever actually demonstrate this technology to the greater world? Why is it only talked about at super duper special conventions and websites? If he has anti gravity why cant he just demonstrate it? There's never a practical demo of the tech and that's always my issue with claims like these? Where are the explanations for his self coined terms and components that make the machine work?

I know what you guys are thinking... Derrick why are you getting so hyped up? I'm not... Just viewing their claims and asking... OK so when will you finally show everyone if this is so groundbreaking!? Haha :)

Back