asperatus clouds

Cairenn

Senior Member.
Someone posted a picture on my wall of some asperatus clouds. Since I wasn't familiar with them I went looking for more information and I stumbled on this site (it is neat)

http://cloudappreciationsociety.org/asperatus-update/

I was reading the comments there and sure enough the CTers show up. One person mentioned seeing them for years in New England

dave – 9 Nov 2011

ohhh….for sure, asperatus clouds are great…..you mean HAARP clouds?
you think it’s great that our leaders are dumping chem trails over us in the sky?
poisoning us with harmful chemicals that they drop from planes to interrupt natural weather patterns?
you think it’s great that they cover up their senseless, cold blooded acts with little fluffy good meaning terms like “asperatus clouds?”
we’re not little kids who can believe this and believe me, they’re not getting away with this, these pigs are going to get what they’re giving three fold, and I’m going to laugh when it’s going down

Honza – 12 Jan 2012

oh come on dave, you watch too much of X-Files… Consipration everywhere… can’t you just stop, take a deep breath, take a look above and enjoy what nature offers?

spencer – 18 Feb 2012

is this connected to the electro magnetic field being pulled? NASA put out info about it in 2009 around the same time this started happining

Bonnie Mitchell – 22 Oct 2012

When you do the research on chemtrails, HAARP, and Geoengineering, you will most likely come to the same conclusion that many of us have: the government is conducting their “secret” projects as they have always done and we the people are their test subjects. When government scientists say “Oh, yeah, we might conduct spray operations in the future to ‘stop Global Warming’ with Geoengineering, but we’re not doing it yet,” they are lying.

Brand new cloud formations never seen before? WHY? Has anyone figured that out yet? If you have been standing underneath a sky of “Asperatus clouds” you might just feel the creepiness closing in on you. This is NOT natural. Wake up people, before it is too late. Stop going along with everything the government tells you and try thinking for yourself. All you have to do is take some time to research this for yourself and you will be shocked.

phillip wise – 10 Jan 2013

i have some photos of so called asperatus clouds that i took a week ago ..would you like me to send them to you ?

Sheila – 8 Feb 2013

Some of these clouds are pretty like Scotland but the one in New Zealand looks wicked scary!
I question some of this and open to look at HAARP. Wouldn’t ignore the possibility
Content from External Source

From an agressive post "NOT normal" "Look up" type post, I have been made aware of these clouds only today, Undulatus Asperatus they'd like them called if classified as a new type. Stunning looking.

Like you, I began reading what little detail was available and noted one woman has been photographing asperatus for 30 years.

Margaret LeMone, a cloud expert with the National Center for Atmospheric Research has taken photos of asperatus clouds for 30 years, and considers it a likely new cloud type.[2]
from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undulatus_asperatus

By studying the weather records and using a computer model to simulate the cloud, Graeme found evidence that asperatus is formed in the sort of conditions that produce mamma clouds (also known as mammatus), but when the winds up at the cloud level cause it to be sheared into wavelike forms known as undulatus. The conclusion was that there was a case for this being accepted as a new classification – one that is called a cloud ‘supplementary feature’.
from http://cloudappreciationsociety.org/asperatus-update/

There's 9 pages of Asperatus here, perhaps they'd love copies of yours too? http://cloudappreciationsociety.org/find-a-cloud/#p=1&t=cloud118&i=0

That is really good.

Here's another example (perhaps) for those who are an aficionado of the film genre. Knowing that when a movie, or a made-for-TV film consist of many takes, shot over a sequence of time...even when the shoot is on location (I.E., not in a studio or sound stage)...for those of us who are a bit pedantic, and can pay attention to the background of a series of shots, in a sequence in a scene from a movie...we can see some (what are called) "continuity" mistakes.

I just happen to be watching, via NetFlix, the final installments of "Breaking Bad". IF anyone cares to, and can see Episode 10, from Season 5 of "Breaking Bad", (in about the last third of that Episode) there is a sequence that was shot on location, in the desert...and if you pay attention to the sky, you will see a variety of high-level clouds...and of course, they are not "contiguous", because this is how film TV or movies are shot. Yeah...I'm a nerd, and I notice these sorts of things. Sorry.

I suppose one of the better ways to explain how clouds work (and, this is not directed at you, "Balance"...but is meant to educate the general audience) is by looking at the wonderful examples of time-lapse videos, of clouds. Too often we see comments about clouds, from people who are only understanding them in the Human time-frame of, well...time! We can use technology, and machines, to alter and improve our perceptions.

Thusly:

There are SO many other examples....when viewed in this way, that refute the "chem"trail argument thoroughly. I'd say the very FINAL nail in the "chem"trail coffin of belief are the many, many videos of Earth from space. Nowhere in these images (that can be easily found online) are any indication of "chem"trails, nor of any significant increase in cloud coverage, decade over decade, since the advent of satellite photography from Earth orbit.

EDIT: Did I put this in the wrong thread?

Last edited:
Back