Any explanation for this UFO video?

Megabunk

Hey everyone. I've seen many UFO videos, not many are convincing and most can be debunked. But this video is pretty weird, doesn't look like CGI either. Wanted to share with you. What's your take on this?

It gets really weird around 7:00, drops multiple orbs also there is a triangle craft at the beginning hovering under big light

Strange, looks kind of like a bunch of helium balloons tied together. You can resolve them separately occasionally. Stuff falling down could be some of them popping in the heat.
The balloons may seem rather hot but remember sky is actually very cold in infrared, so any object in the sun will show up bright.

When I see hot/bright object floating along with smaller hot/bright bits falling off, I tend to think "Chinese wedding balloon, shedding bits of fuel and debris."

Can somebody knowledgeable speak to the very bright plant at the end? I'm assuming "very reflective of IR in sunlight" or very warm from the sunlight and emitting IR -- but it seems surprisingly bright to my untrained eye.

(Is this really IR footage? Everything that flies through the frame seems equally white/hot, including a bird and a bug at 15-20 seconds or so and elsewhere.)

Some context would be useful; is he recording an image of the sky on his phone? Why is the sky brown? Is there a filter applied? IR?

Some context would be useful; is he recording an image of the sky on his phone? Why is the sky brown? Is there a filter applied? IR?
He is looking up at the sky and powerlines are in the way occasionally.

(Is this really IR footage? Everything that flies through the frame seems equally white/hot, including a bird and a bug at 15-20 seconds or so and elsewhere.)
Not necessarily all same heat, just capped at maximum

Back