Another Scandinavian "USO" (not really, surface feature, Sweden)

gargamel

Link with video:
Source: https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=2891976814386429&_rdr

So, an odd thing moving across the surface of a Baltic Sea bay off Luleå, northern Sweden. Witnessed and filmed by two 12-year old boys.

Seems to have a frontal portion of vapor, and wake left behind it.

News article #1:
https://sverigesradio.se/artikel/upptackte-mystiskt-vattenfenomen-vid-lulnaset

In which a biologist says it's probably not a cetacean, and a military spokesperson says they're interested.

Article #2:
https://sverigesradio.se/artikel/ubatsexperten-om-filmen-fran-lulnaset

In which a submarine expert says it could be a certain kind of driftwood.

My immediate thoughts re the above: Cetaceans in the Baltic are generally limited to porpoises, and they hardly ever occur north of Åland. Occasional dolphins and whales show up too, but have to pass through the Danish straits to get into the Baltic in the first place, and always cause a lot of attention when they do. Way, way up there near Luleå, the Baltic's practically turned into freshwater to boot, so not plausible in terms of geography or appearance, so sounds pointless to even mention.

Driftwood? Vapor? Does not compute to me.

I think it's a small waterspout.

Last edited:

gargamel

"I think it's a small waterspout"

Similar to these examples. Not big/strong enough to exhibit a clear "funnel", but enough to cause vapor and wake.

Clip0012_5_5_04.jpgimages (3).jpeghqdefault.jpg

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
J Another sun path claim Flat Earth 4
Rory Debunked: "You must love yourself before you love another" - fake Buddha quote Quotes Debunked 7
Whitebeard Another suspected Novichok incident in Salisbury UK Current Events 4
P Another photographic anomaly [Long exposure of plane lights] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Mick West Contrail Shadowing another Contrail Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
Trailblazer Another photoshopped chemtrail poster: Michael J Murphy Contrails and Chemtrails 1
derrick06 Another Google Moon Anomaly General Discussion 1
Charlesinsandiego Another triangular aircraft, this time in Kansas [B2 Bomber] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 25
JRBids (Another) secretly recorded video of a "chemtrail pilot" "confessing". Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Steve Bucky Rogers: Another anti-NWO domestic terrorist caught before the final act. Conspiracy Theories 6
HappyMonday Another Chemtrail Lawsuit Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Trigger Hippie Another TV Documentary Worth Viewing Contrails and Chemtrails 3
BlueCollarCritic Not Just ANother Example Of Unconstitutional Expansion Of The TSA Conspiracy Theories 64
BlueCollarCritic Another Anti-CCW (C0ncealed Carry Weapon) Video Conspiracy Theories 1
Nighthawk Another site Contrails and Chemtrails 0
lamentiraestaahifuera.com Another one about chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 6
S Is this really a flying train? [Yes] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
J.d.K Did Nahum Goldmann really wrote "new pyramidal hierarchical system of our imposed global monolithic new world order." ? Quotes Debunked 7
Stefan Leahu How atmospheric tunelling and refraction really look like in real life. Flat Earth 0
Julien Did Solzhenitsyn really say or write this? Quotes Debunked 13
K Did Elvis really say this about Andy Kaufman? Quotes Debunked 11
Mick West Slate: Conspiracy Theorists Aren’t Really Skeptics Practical Debunking 2
Oxymoron Is The Rambles Section Really A Way of Hiding Threads Which Support CT's? Site Feedback & News 20
Oxymoron Are Humans Really Genetically Close to Apes? [Yes] General Discussion 15
blargo Living with a CT believer, sometimes it is really difficult Contrails and Chemtrails 27
N Hi, I am a "truth-seeker" from Indonesia, and I really respect site like this! General Discussion 1
Grieves Hormones, and age as a disease: A really bad idea. Health and Quackery 3
Clock 8 Ways to tell a Conspiracy Theorist is really a Fraud (or full of baloney) Practical Debunking 9
Oxymoron Norway Spiral. Was it Really a Failed Missile Launch or Was it HAARP (EISCAT) Conspiracy Theories 36
SeriouslyDebatable Did FBI Director Robert Mueller Really Say There Was No Legal Proof of hijackers ID? 9/11 18
Mick West Debunking: "Is healthy food really more expensive?" Health and Quackery 2
Mick West Context: "If people really knew, the war would be stopped tomorrow" Quotes Debunked 1
Leifer Is bill S.968 really a gov't blacklist bill ? General Discussion 1
Related Articles

Related Articles