Another Chemtrail Lawsuit

MikeC

Closed Account
Good - the more court cases the better.

Bet it doesn't get to court tho........

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I think part of the reason that these things dont get to court is that it forces them t actually look at the facts and what is provable or not. Those that are somewhat reasonable (like Rosalind Peterson) realize that there is actually zero evidence or any spraying, and they refocus elsewhere.

Those that are less reasonable will not be able to find a lawyer.

If they do find a lawyer who will take the case, then that lawyer would have to be a true believer, and hence is going to be making all kind of nonsensical arguments, and will simply get nowhere.

M

Metabunk Disinfo Trollz

Wow, hot thread, guys! Maybe you should [...] take a look at the sky once and a while. [...] people are making actual money in the real world by closely monitoring and manipulating the weather. 70% of the economy is weather dependent so insider info on what the weather will do is one of the most coveted things in the world today. But no one is interested in money (except everybody) and the technology to manipulate the weather couldn't possibly exist (although dozens of patents spanning the last seven decades prove that it does).

Silver Iodide Cloud Seeding: developed 1946 by Dr. Bernard Vonnegut at GE. Huge commercial success and opens the door to experimenting with other chemical compounds sprayed in the atmosphere.

Operation Popeye: late 60's US manipulatess weather over North Vietnam. US was also spraying Agent Orange out of planes during vietnam... surely they're not doing anything similar now, right?! Wrong.
Weather As a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather by 2025. US airforce document outlining their intent and timeline towards "owning the weather by 2025." They were probably just

[...]

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
MDT - nobody denies cloud seeding. In fact it's been discussed many times. It's been happening perfectly openly since the 1950s.

I look at the sky ALL THE TIME. I've seen persistent contrails.

HappyMonday

This user doesn't appear to be pursuing his case now. He ignored my inquiry a while ago, and his twitterfeed is now more concerned with brewing beer.

M

METABALLO

I am in process of suing several federal agencies responsible for cloud seeding over the sky of US citizens. it will take 2 years, so be patient, and no further information until it is publically filed, thanks for your interest in my lawsuit...METABALLO

M

METABALLO

and by the way, if you have a problem with my life and my activities, then get your own life, brewing beer is not detrimental to federal lawsuits, buddy...

Cairenn

Senior Member.
Sue away, waste your time and your money. I however that you weren't causing others to have to waste money.

I understand that in many countries, the loser has to pay for the cost of defending the suit.

Belfrey

Senior Member.
I am in process of suing several federal agencies responsible for cloud seeding over the sky of US citizens. it will take 2 years, so be patient, and no further information until it is publically filed, thanks for your interest in my lawsuit...METABALLO

For cloud seeding, as in precipitation enhancement? So not really about "chemtrails", then?

HappyMonday

and by the way, if you have a problem with my life and my activities, then get your own life, brewing beer is not detrimental to federal lawsuits, buddy...

If you don't want people to commentate on your activities, don't post information about them in public forums using hashtags designed to make them easier to locate. I'm much more interested in brewing beer than crowing about a thoroughly discredited conspiracy theory.

Rather than providing us with any further information on your case, perhaps you'd like to clarify your definition of, and objections to, "...cloud seeding over the sky of US citizens,"?

You were using #chemtrails on Twitter. What's your personal definition? I'm sure we can point you to some useful information that might save you time and money.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Trailblazer Another photoshopped chemtrail poster: Michael J Murphy Contrails and Chemtrails 1
JRBids (Another) secretly recorded video of a "chemtrail pilot" "confessing". Contrails and Chemtrails 5
J Another sun path claim Flat Earth 4
Rory Debunked: "You must love yourself before you love another" - fake Buddha quote Quotes Debunked 7
Whitebeard Another suspected Novichok incident in Salisbury UK Current Events 4
P Another photographic anomaly [Long exposure of plane lights] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Mick West Contrail Shadowing another Contrail Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
derrick06 Another Google Moon Anomaly General Discussion 1
Charlesinsandiego Another triangular aircraft, this time in Kansas [B2 Bomber] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 25
Steve Bucky Rogers: Another anti-NWO domestic terrorist caught before the final act. Conspiracy Theories 6
Trigger Hippie Another TV Documentary Worth Viewing Contrails and Chemtrails 3
BlueCollarCritic Not Just ANother Example Of Unconstitutional Expansion Of The TSA Conspiracy Theories 64
BlueCollarCritic Another Anti-CCW (C0ncealed Carry Weapon) Video Conspiracy Theories 1
Nighthawk Another site Contrails and Chemtrails 0
lamentiraestaahifuera.com Another one about chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Mick West GeoengineeringWatch Chemtrail Posters fly-posted in Sydney Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Mick West Do Polls and Google Trends show Chemtrail Belief Declining? Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Mick West TFTRH 9: Joe - Former Chemtrail Conspiracist, Current New World Order Conspiracist Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 51
Mick West YouTube adds Encyclopedia Britannica article on Contrails to "Chemtrail" Videos Contrails and Chemtrails 18
StratMatt777 How to effectively talk to chemtrail folk Practical Debunking 9
Leifer Claim: magnetic dust on cars proves chemtrail fallout Contrails and Chemtrails 11
cmnit Malpensa technician whistleblower on chemtrail activities in airport Contrails and Chemtrails 10
Mick West A Conversation with "Chemtrail" activist Patrick Roddie Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Trailblazer Explained: Vatican "chemtrail spraying" coin [part of set depicting Pope's travels] Contrails and Chemtrails 4
deirdre J.Marvin Herndon tries to pass off Bird Poop as evidence of "chemtrail" spraying Contrails and Chemtrails 24
TEEJ Claim of "UFO" interacting with "Chemtrail", Paris, France, 28th September 2016 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
JRBids "Chemtrail off your left wing": Air Traffic Controller Contrails and Chemtrails 18
MikeG Debunked: Air Force Verifies Chemtrails are Real Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Mick West Why "Chemtrail" Tests on the Ground Find Metals That Don't Occur Naturally Contrails and Chemtrails 14
MikeC New Zealand Ministry of Environment reply to "chemtrail" query Contrails and Chemtrails 6
MikeG Debunked: Geoengineering Killing Great Barrier Reef Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Tapir-mâché Curious-- how low can persistent contrails form? Contrails and Chemtrails 25
Trailblazer Chemtrail response from Swiss Federal Office of the Environment Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Persistent Trails Survey Shows Chemtrail Believers Only Recently Noticed Persistent Trails Contrails and Chemtrails 32
MikeC Aircraft weight and balance in the real world Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Jay Reynolds Chemtrail Believers' predictions of "years left" before disaster Contrails and Chemtrails 6
A Augie Snyder's contrail/chemtrail questions Contrails and Chemtrails 18
Mick West Debunked: Rise In Respiratory Mortality from 4th to 3rd Cause of Death. "Chemtrail Flu" General Discussion 13
Mick West How Rogue Scientist J. Marvin Herndon Disproved the Last Resort of the Chemtrail Theory Contrails and Chemtrails 31
Trailblazer Photoshopped "chemtrail" images on Geoengineeringwatch.org Contrails and Chemtrails 76
JFDee New fuel dump "chemtrail" video [Munich, Thai Airways Flight 925] Contrails and Chemtrails 33
Critical Thinker Why we debunk and who do we reach. Practical Debunking 2
Trailblazer Identified: Chemtrails Project UK's "chemtrail plane" (Air France A340) Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West Debunked: Kylie Jenner's Chemtrail Meme Tweet Contrails and Chemtrails 54
S Contrail shadow Contrails and Chemtrails 15
Trailblazer Video of helicopter leaving "chemtrail"? Contrails and Chemtrails 8
TEEJ Chemtrail Fleet - Peter A. Kirby Contrails and Chemtrails 10
cmnit Chemtrailists articles on Las Vegas Tribune (in 2005) Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Critical Thinker San Diego Chemtrail group to 'educate' & Protest Scientists/Doctors Contrails and Chemtrails 3
TWCobra Madisonstar Moon posts 59 year old photo of B47's contrailing. Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Related Articles

Related Articles