Aluminum in Hepatitis B Vaccine

MikeG

Senior Member.
Montanans for Medical Freedom recently posted this on Facebook

MOM Screenshot.png

MOM’s website is here.
http://www.momvaccines.org/research.html

I wanted to examine the claim regarding the effect of 20 micrograms of aluminum on a “brand new child.” That term struck me as vague from the start.

I found two sources that might be the point of origin for the aluminum dosage:

This first is Title 21, Part 201 of the U.S. Code which addresses labeling

(a) The aluminum content of large volume parenteral (LVP) drug products used in total parenteral nutrition (TPN) therapy must not exceed 25 micrograms per liter ([micro]g/L).
Content from External Source
http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfcfr/CFRSearch.cfm?fr=201.323

The second source that may apply is Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration, Document NDA 19-626/S-019, Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for Dextrose Injections.

“Aluminum may reach toxic levels with prolonged parenteral administration if kidney function is impaired . . . Research indicates that patients with impaired kidney function, including premature neonates [babies], who received parenteral levels of aluminum at greater than 4 to 5 micrograms per kilogram of body weight per day, accumulate aluminum at levels associated with central nervous system and bone toxicity. Tissue loading may occur at even lower rates of administration.”
For a tiny newborn, this toxic dose would be 10 to 20 micrograms, and for an adult it would be about 350 micrograms

The most important term in both of these documents is “parenteral nutrition,” which I found out means being fed by intravenous solution (IV).

Relevant literature on parenteral nutrition notes that the patient receiving it does not metabolize IV fluid the same way as normal eating or drinking.

A good discussion of parenteral nutrition may be found here.

http://patients.gi.org/topics/enteral-and-parenteral-nutrition/

The “brand new” children that MOM and Mary Tocco mention are, in actuality, “premature neonates,” or premature babies. These babies lack a fully formed digestive system and cannot metabolize nutrients at the same rate as healthy children. It is a problem compounded when they are fed by intravenous solution.

In other words, MOM cherry picked a very specific standard for aluminum that applies to premature babies receiving intravenous feeding.

Aluminum levels that apply to healthy children were well-covered in Post #52.

Last edited by a moderator:
Montanans for Medical Freedom recently posted this on Facebook

MOM Screenshot.png

MOM’s website is here.
http://www.momvaccines.org/research.html

I wanted to examine the claim regarding the effect of 20 micrograms of aluminum on a “brand new child.” That term struck me as vague from the start.
Living in the California county with the highest rate of personal exemptions for children getting vaccinated, I am well aware of the word soup that these organizations use. "Brand new child" is a new one, and I might have laughed a bit too hard at it...
It's amazing how these "toxins" in vaccines keep getting brought up... I mean, I always hear about how the mercury is terrible and it's in vaccines, but as many others have proved on here, it isn't exactly mercury. The local "vaccine truth" groups refuse to vaccinate because of the "mercury," and yet they let their infants play in our rivers and streams, which are filled with actual mercury from the hydraulic mining operations of old... :rolleyes:

It's amazing how these "toxins" in vaccines keep getting brought up... I mean, I always hear about how the mercury is terrible and it's in vaccines, but as many others have proved on here, it isn't exactly mercury
The topic is aluminum, but kinda hard not to shed some light on this since it was brought up.

We want you to know that thimerosal is no longer used in children’s shots, except some types of flu shots. You can ask for a flu shot without thimerosal.

What is thimerosal?
Thimerosal is a vaccine additive, added to some vaccines to prevent germs (like bacteria and fungi) from growing in them. If germs grow in vaccines, they can cause illness—or even death.

Why do some people worry about thimerosal in vaccines?
You may have heard that thimerosal has mercury in it. Not all types of mercury are the same. Some types of mercury, like mercury in some kinds of fish, stay in the human body and can make people sick. Thimerosal is a different kind of mercury. It doesn’t stay in the body, and is unlikely to make us sick. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/faqs.html
UK says the same it seems
Thiomersal is no longer used in any of the vaccines routinely given to babies and young children in the NHS childhood immunisation programme.

Last edited:
Living in the California county with the highest rate of personal exemptions for children getting vaccinated, I am well aware of the word soup that these organizations use. "Brand new child" is a new one, and I might have laughed a bit too hard at it...
It's amazing how these "toxins" in vaccines keep getting brought up... I mean, I always hear about how the mercury is terrible and it's in vaccines, but as many others have proved on here, it isn't exactly mercury. The local "vaccine truth" groups refuse to vaccinate because of the "mercury," and yet they let their infants play in our rivers and streams, which are filled with actual mercury from the hydraulic mining operations of old... :rolleyes:

Peter Tar provided Children's Hospital of Philadelphia that offers excellent context on just how "toxic" aluminum is:

Aluminum is the third most abundant element after oxygen and silicon, and it is the most abundant metal making up almost 9 percent of the earth's crust. Aluminum is found in plants, soil, water and air. Most plants have low quantities of aluminum, but a few are known to be aluminum accumulators, including some types of tea plants, grasses and orchids.

The aluminum contained in vaccines is similar to that found in a liter (about 1 quart or 32 fluid ounces) of infant formula. While infants receive about 4.4 milligrams of aluminum in the first six months of life from vaccines, they receive more than that in their diet. Breast-fed infants ingest about 7 milligrams, formula-fed infants ingest about 38 milligrams, and infants who are fed soy formula ingest almost 117 milligrams of aluminum during the same period.
http://www.chop.edu/service/vaccine...cine-safety/vaccine-ingredients/aluminum.html

I'm not going to look too deeply into this issue because i think you got it basically right and i'm completely burned out from the "Thimerosal debate" years back. You did nail the sources of her numbers.

i'd like to point out though, i think you left the most important part of the quote out in your above quote (i bolded it). i know your quote mentions it but that is a huge distinction of low birth weight babies vs. healthy weight born babies. *low birth weight babies whose mothers test negative for Hib dont get the shot until 1 month or until healthy enough to receive it.

WARNING: Dextrose Injection USP contains aluminum that may be toxic. Aluminum may
reach toxic levels with prolonged parenteral administration if kidney function is impaired.
Premature neonates are particularly at risk because their kidneys are immature, and they require
large amounts of calcium and phosphate solutions, which contain aluminum.

That said, i think MOM got her info from Dr. Bob. (Dr. Robert Sears)
Where does the 4 to 5 mcg per kilogram per day safety limit come from? I found a very interesting study from the New England Journal of Medicine 1997 (See Resource 4) that compared the neurologic development of about 100 premature babies who were fed a standard intravenous feeding solution that contained aluminum with 100 premature babies who were feed the same solution, but with almost all the aluminum purposefully filtered out. What prompted this study (as discussed in the study’s introduction) was the knowledge that aluminum can build up to toxic levels in the bloodstream, bones, and brain when injected, that preemies have decreased kidney function and have a higher risk of toxicity, that one preemie with sudden, unexplained death had high aluminum concentrations in the brain on autopsy, and that toxicity can cause progressive dementia. So these researchers sought to prove that aluminum may be harmful to preemie babies. They turned out to be right. The infants who were given IV solutions with aluminum showed impaired neurologic and mental development at 18 months, compared to the babies who were fed much lower amounts of aluminum. Those who got aluminum received an average of about 500 mcg of aluminum spread out over an average of 10 days. This comes out to about 50 micrograms per day. The babies who got the solution with aluminum filtered out received about 10 mcg daily, or 4 to 5 mcg per kilogram of body weight per day. This seems to be where this safety level originated from http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/health-concerns/vaccines/vaccine-faqs

In that article Dr. Bob also says
But then my second instinct is to assume that this issue has been researched and that studies have been done on healthy infants to determine their ability to excrete aluminum rapidly. My third instinct is to go looking for these studies, and so far I have not been able to find any. It is likely that the FDA feels the kidneys of healthy infants work well enough to excrete this aluminum rapidly before it can circulate through the body, accumulate in the brain, and cause toxic effects. However, I can’t find any references in the FDA documents that show that using aluminum in vaccines has been tested in human infants and found to be safe
i'm a bit confused because his book came out Oct 2011 but there are studies, one from 2002. and then in 2011 they redid the study based on the new vaccine schedule.

2002 Aluminum toxicokinetics regarding infant diet and vaccinations
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12184359

2011 Updated aluminum pharmacokinetics following infant exposures through diet and vaccination
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22001122

But at least Dr. Bob doesnt seem to be suggesting parents not vaccinate

Parents who wish to be extra cautious and limit their baby’s exposure to aluminum can do the following:

Ask your doctor to order the brand of HIB vaccine that does not contain aluminum.

Ask your doctor to avoid the brand of DTaP with the most amount of aluminum. However, you should be aware that the DTaP with the lowest aluminum also has a trace of mercury and uses cow tissue in manufacturing. The brand of DTaP with a moderate amount of aluminum does not contain mercury and does not use cow tissues.

As for Hep B, Pc, Hep A, and HPV, all available brands have the same amount of aluminum. Parents can limit the number of aluminum-containing vaccines given at any one time, but this would mean coming in for extra “shot only” visits in between check ups http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/health-concerns/vaccines/vaccine-faqs

Of course critics, in general, still find his "new vaccine schedule" dangerous. Here's one critic example, a rather LONG commentary on Dr. Sear's Book.

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/cashing-in-on-fear-the-danger-of-dr-sears/

But the book is also dangerous in the way in which it validates the pervasive myths that are currently scaring parents into making ill-informed decisions for their children.

Dr. Sears discusses these now common parental concerns, but instead of countering them with sound science, he lets them stand on their own as valid.

He points out that most doctors are ill-equipped to discuss vaccines with parents, being poorly trained in the science of vaccine risks and benefits. He then claims to be a newly self-taught vaccine expert, a laughable conceit given the degree to which he misunderstands the science he purports to have read, and in the way he downplays the true dangers of the vaccine-preventable diseases he discusses in his book.

He then provides parents with what he views as rational alternatives to the recommended vaccination schedule, a schedule designed by the country’s true authorities on vaccinology, childhood infectious disease, and epidemiology.

This is interesting. [According to this article ] Chinese researchers now point to link between nano aluminum adjuvants in vaccine and austism. The article also illustrates how the explanations of ingested aluminum being the equivalent of injected nano-aluminum in vaccines, and therefore safe, is categorically incorrect - and ignorant of the difference between ingesting environmental aluminum and nano-aluminum particles being injected into your bloodstream.

And note the assumption that low doses are safe while high doses are toxic is also thrown out the window.

... And, just last Fall in 2016, the most important and revealing study yet done on aluminum adjuvant provided more bad news, and more insight.

It’s safe to say that this study’s conclusions have revolutionized our understanding of aluminum adjuvant. From the journal Toxicology, the French study authors were very concerned about the widespread use of aluminum adjuvant:

“Concerns about its [aluminum adjuvant’s] safety emerged following recognition of its unexpectedly long-lasting biopersistence within immune cells in some individuals, and reports of chronic fatigue syndrome, cognitive dysfunction, myalgia, dysautonomia and autoimmune/inflammatory features temporally linked to multiple Al-containing vaccine administrations.”

They also discovered, through mouse-models, a deeply alarming unique characteristic of aluminum adjuvant: low, consistent doses were MORE neurotoxic than a single bolus dose:

“We conclude that Alhydrogel [aluminum adjuvant] injected at low dose in mouse muscle may selectively induce long-term Al cerebral accumulation and neurotoxic effects. ...
and also this

However, nanoparticulate aluminum from vaccines cannot be removed by the kidneys. The particles are far too large to be filtered out by the kidneys. The Al nanoparticles do dissolve slowly (converting to ionic aluminum). But long before they can dissolve completely, the Al nanoparticles are “eaten” by immune system cells called macrophages. In other words, the particles wind up inside the macrophages. Once loaded with the Al nanoparticles, the macrophages spread aluminum as they travel through the body. This is dangerous, because the Al-loaded macrophages carry Al nanoparticles to tissues (e.g. the brain) that are damaged by very small amounts of aluminum.
and this

Published studies are showing that autism is caused by an immune activation event. The adjuvant in vaccines — aluminum adjuvant — can activate the brain’s immune system and is far more neurotoxic than previously realized — all the new science has been published in just the last few years. Aluminum can cause IL-6, the key cytokine implicated in autism. Chinese scientists — for the first time anywhere in the world — used a vaccine to trigger an immune activation event, and recorded elevated levels of IL-6 in rats. THIS is a biological basis for HOW a vaccine can cause autism. Remember what Dr. Hotez said to me? He said:

“A vaccine given in the first year of life could not possibly cause a total reorganization of the brain architecture, it just defies reason.”

But, that’s exactly what the science is showing us.
and note this excerpt that shows low doses of nanoaluminum are more toxic than high doses (there goes the assumption of low doses safe, high doses toxic).

https://healthcareinamerica.us/did-chinese-scientists-find-autisms-missing-puzzle-piece-2d50be5b9122[/i]

Last edited by a moderator:
[According to this article] Chinese researchers now point to link between nano aluminum adjuvants in vaccine and austism.
I added a modifier to your comment. Please be more careful in your wording in the future. From your article:

I’m a businessman and a father, but what follows is a “grand theory of autism” so complete and well-supported that I think it deserves the attention of every member of the autism community. When the totality of this explanation became clear to me, not only did my jaw hit the floor, but I was immediately consumed with thoughts about how this clear explanation might impact the way we treat our son’s autism, and I hope it does the same for you and perhaps your doctor as well.

and the Chinese helped tie it all together. That’s at least my interpretation, please make your own judgment

https://healthcareinamerica.us/did-chinese-scientists-find-autisms-missing-puzzle-piece-2d50be5b9122

I added a modifier to your comment. Please be more careful in your wording in the future. From your article:

I’m a businessman and a father, but what follows is a “grand theory of autism” so complete and well-supported that I think it deserves the attention of every member of the autism community. When the totality of this explanation became clear to me, not only did my jaw hit the floor, but I was immediately consumed with thoughts about how this clear explanation might impact the way we treat our son’s autism, and I hope it does the same for you and perhaps your doctor as well.

and the Chinese helped tie it all together. That’s at least my interpretation, please make your own judgment

https://healthcareinamerica.us/did-chinese-scientists-find-autisms-missing-puzzle-piece-2d50be5b9122

This new study demonstrates that vaccines can affect brain development via immune activation.
It is the new study that demonstrates that vaccines can cause brain injury and not the article. Please do not be so quick to edit other peoples posts.

Last edited:
It's right in the article. It is the focus of the article. I'm going to bed.

I looked up the article. It is about 45 pages long. I am planning to wade through it, but deirdre's point is well taken.

Pointing out the exact evidence would be helpful. Otherwise, it is like having to find something in an hour long video without a time stamp

This is the original scientific paper:

Our study demonstrates the influence of neonatal vaccination on hippocampal synaptic plasticity in rats under normal physiological conditions. The results revealed that neonatal BCG vaccination enhanced synaptic plasticity.
http://vaccinepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/BCGhepB-vaccines.pdf

Note this is a 2015 paper and not the 2011 paper that is reference in other discussions The link is found in the original article I posted above:

Discovery #4: Hepatitis B vaccine induces IL-6 in postnatal rats
When this paper was published in China, no one I knew in the autism community mentioned it, I’m guessing because it was hard to patch together its significance.

This is the original scientific paper:

Our study demonstrates the influence of neonatal vaccination on hippocampal synaptic plasticity in rats under normal physiological conditions. The results revealed that neonatal BCG vaccination enhanced synaptic plasticity.
http://vaccinepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/BCGhepB-vaccines.pdf

Note this is a 2015 paper and not the 2011 paper that is reference in other discussions The link is found in the original article I posted above.

and this proves aluminum adjuvant, specifically, in hep vaccine is dangerous/causes autism, how?

The peripheral IFN-γ:IL-4 ratio was positively correlated

with BDNF and IGF-1 in the hippocampus. BCG raised IFN-γ, IL-4, BDNF and IGF-1 and reduced IL-1β, IL-6, and

TNF-α in the hippocampus, whereas, HBV triggered the opposite effects.

This is interesting. [According to this article ] Chinese researchers now point to link between nano aluminum adjuvants in vaccine and austism. The article also illustrates how the explanations of ingested aluminum being the equivalent of injected nano-aluminum in vaccines, and therefore safe, is categorically incorrect - and ignorant of the difference between ingesting environmental aluminum and nano-aluminum particles being injected into your bloodstream.

And note the assumption that low doses are safe while high doses are toxic is also thrown out the window.

As stated in another thread, you and the article are overstating the findings of the original publications.
Again, for reference, these are the original publications that I think are of interest here (correct me if there is one you think is also important:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27908630
https://vaccinepapers.org/wp-conten...lances-and-mediates-autism-like-behaviors.pdf

What the authors of the first paper suggest with their data is that a special brand of aluminum adjuvant called Alhydrogel causes previously uncharacterized long-term toxicity. The lowest dosage was relevant to actual immunizations but none of what they present is relevant to autism. These authors assessed the mice 180 days after injection. That is like a human developing autism in early adulthood as the result of a vaccine. That doesn't quite fit with how autism works.

The second paper has nothing to do with aluminum. They just inject adenovirus expressing IL-6 into the brains of mice and characterize the behavioral response. This paper can only claim that IL-6 over expression in the brain might contribute to ASD -like behaviors in mice. Hardly a case for calming vaccines are a cause for autism.

Can you please address where in these papers you think the data or writing suggest that vaccines may cause autism?

hello Dan Wilson:

As stated in another thread, you and the article are overstating the findings of the original publications.
Again, for reference, these are the original publications that I think are of interest here (correct me if there is one you think is also important:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27908630
https://vaccinepapers.org/wp-conten...lances-and-mediates-autism-like-behaviors.pdf

What the authors of the first paper suggest with their data is that a special brand of aluminum adjuvant called Alhydrogel causes previously uncharacterized long-term toxicity. The lowest dosage was relevant to actual immunizations but none of what they present is relevant to autism. These authors assessed the mice 180 days after injection. That is like a human developing autism in early adulthood as the result of a vaccine. That doesn't quite fit with how autism works.

The second paper has nothing to do with aluminum. They just inject adenovirus expressing IL-6 into the brains of mice and characterize the behavioral response. This paper can only claim that IL-6 over expression in the brain might contribute to ASD -like behaviors in mice. Hardly a case for calming vaccines are a cause for autism.

Can you please address where in these papers you think the data or writing suggest that vaccines may cause autism?

I am the author of the Vaccine Papers blog. I can answer your questions.

1) Alhydrogel is probably the most common adjuvant brand used in vaccines. It is made of nanoparticulate aluminum hydroxide.

2) Prior papers have reported long term neurotoxicity from aluminum adjuvants. Specifically, it causes persistent/chronic neuroinflammation. It typically takes a couple months for the neuroinflammation to start, presumably because transport of the aluminum adjuvant to the brain is slow/delayed.

3) The relevance to autism is that autism is caused by neuroinflammation, and IL-6/IL-17 specifically.

4) "That is like a human developing autism in early adulthood as the result of a vaccine." Not necessarily. The delay is likely because of the time required for transport into the brain, rather than being developmentally timed. Another experiment (Li 2015) shows that brain IL-6 becomes elevated 4-8 weeks after Hep B vaccination. Also, the Crepeaux 2017 study looked at only ONE time point: 6 months. So the neuroinflammation may have started much earlier.

5) The link between the second paper and aluminum is that aluminum induces IL-6 in the brain.

6) Many studies show that immune activation and IL-6/IL-17 specifically causes autism like behaviors in mice and monkeys. It is well established that these animal models are valid models for human neuro/psychiatric diseases and that cytokines are the mechanism. There are literally hundreds of papers establishing that immune activation/neuroinflammation causes autism and other neuro/psychiatric disorders.

These MIA (maternal immune activation) animal models meet all of the criteria required for validity for a disease model: They mimic a known disease-related risk factor (construct validity), they exhibit a wide range of disease-related symptoms (face validity), and they can be used to predict the efficacy of treatments (predictive validity).
–Dr Kimberley McAllister, UC Davis MIND Institute, Science, August 2016 (i.e. this paper: http://science.sciencemag.org/content/353/6301/772 )

One more thing: many have argued that MATERNAL immune activation (i.e. immune activation occurring during pregnancy) is not relevant to immune activation occurring postnatally (i.e. from infant vaccination). This argument is wrong because the brain continues to develop for years after birth, and because other experiments show that brain development is impacted by inflammation occurring in the postnatal period. Some brain development processes (e.g. synaptogenesis) are more intense in the postnatal period than during pregnancy.

The proposed mechanism for how Al-containing vaccines cause autism (and other brain injury) goes like this:

1) Al adjuvant injection
2) transport of Al adjuvant particles into the brain (can take a few weeks or months)
3) Al adjuvant particles cause chronic neuroinflammation during early development, including elevated IL-6.
4) The IL-6 affects synaptogenesis etc, resulting in autism and elevated risk of neuro/psychiatric disorders thoughout life (e.g. schizophrenia).

Last edited:
hello Dan Wilson:

3) The relevance to autism is that autism is caused by neuroinflammation, and IL-6/IL-17 specifically.

really? that is the definitive cause of autism?? that's certainly big news - can you supply some verification pls??

I looked it up on the university of Google but didn't find anything that says so definitively - eg

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fncel.2015.00519/full - this literature review notes the common co-presence of inflammation with ASD, and suggests treating the inflammation might help alleviate the ASD - but it does not actually postulate a cause-and-effect relationship

Or this - https://jneuroinflammation.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-2094-8-52

Conclusions
Our results provide further evidence that aberrant IL-6 may be associated with autism. In addition, our results suggest that the elevated IL-6 in the autistic brain could alter neural cell adhesion, migration and also cause an imbalance of excitatory and inhibitory circuits. Thus, increased IL-6 expression may be partially responsible for the pathogenesis of autism.
So possible link - but certainly not as strong as you suggest??

um... I dont think so.

EDIT: @MikeC beat me to it :p

Researchers are even trying to use IL6 to mediate, not cause, autism.

findings from postmortem and animal studies suggest that brain IL-6 is an important mediator of autism-like behaviors. In this review, a possible pathological mechanism behind autism is proposed, which suggests that IL-6 elevation in the brain, caused by the activated glia and/or maternal immune activation, could be an important inflammatory cytokine response involved in the mediation of autism-like behaviors through impairments of neuroanatomical structures and neuronal plasticity. Further studies to investigate whether IL-6 could be used for therapeutic interventions in autism would be of great significance.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for responding here! I'll go point by point, I hope you will reply again and we can continue this conversation.
1) Alhydrogel is probably the most common adjuvant brand used in vaccines. It is made of nanoparticulate aluminum hydroxide.
Yes. It is worth pointing out that aluminum hydroxide is a naturally occurring compound that also exists in foods and medicines. https://www.knowyourotcs.org/ingredient/aluminum-hydroxide/
Aluminum hydroxide is an antacid available in over-the-counter (OTC) medicines that relieve heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach, and upset stomach. Aluminum hydroxide can be found in heartburn medicines that contain more than one antacid active ingredient. It can also be found in medicines that treat other symptoms, such as gas.
2) Prior papers have reported long term neurotoxicity from aluminum adjuvants. Specifically, it causes persistent/chronic neuroinflammation. It typically takes a couple months for the neuroinflammation to start, presumably because transport of the aluminum adjuvant to the brain is slow/delayed.
Which studies? Aluminum adjuvants have a long history of being safe. I'd also be curious to know how, when we are exposed to aluminum hydroxide from many sources, researchers can tell that the aluminum specifically from the HepB vaccine took so long to travel from the blood stream to the brain and cause the affects they observed. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4615573/pdf/nihms729273.pdf
After almost a century, aluminum salts maintain their dominance as adjuvants in human vaccines. This reflects the fact that aluminum adjuvants are extremely effective at enhancing antibody responses, are well tolerated, do not cause pyrexia and have the strongest safety record of any human adjuvants[7].
The paper pointed out IL-6 as a possible contributor to ASD symptoms. High IL-6 levels are certainly consistently seen in human ASD patients but we don't know what this means. Is this a cause or an affect? What comes first, ASD or high IL-6? We don't understand it. Therefore, a paper where viral infection induced IL-6 levels are associated with ASD is not evidence of vaccines causing ASD.
4) "That is like a human developing autism in early adulthood as the result of a vaccine." Not necessarily. The delay is likely because of the time required for transport into the brain, rather than being developmentally timed. Another experiment (Li 2015) shows that brain IL-6 becomes elevated 4-8 weeks after Hep B vaccination. Also, the Crepeaux 2017 study looked at only ONE time point: 6 months. So the neuroinflammation may have started much earlier.
Again, I'm curious how these studies were done. Can you provide the links instead of just the first author names? Li 2015 doesn't narrow down a PubMed search much.
5) The link between the second paper and aluminum is that aluminum induces IL-6 in the brain.
Aluminum anywhere in the body induces IL-6 in the brain? Which study says this? It is important to know that IL-6 is both pro and anti-inflammatory and is part of a normal immune response, which is the whole point of an adjuvant. The problem in ASD patients is that IL-6 is in a constant state of over-expression. Again, we don't understand why this is.
6) Many studies show that immune activation and IL-6/IL-17 specifically causes autism like behaviors in mice and monkeys. It is well established that these animal models are valid models for human neuro/psychiatric diseases and that cytokines are the mechanism. There are literally hundreds of papers establishing that immune activation/neuroinflammation causes autism and other neuro/psychiatric disorders.
In order to drive my point home, I will state again that it is the consistent over-expression of IL-6 and many other immune factors in the brain that is one characteristic of ASD patients. Using viral vectors to consistently over-express immune factors is not the same as observing an immune response caused by an adjuvant. Are there any papers that show consistent immune dysfunction in an animal model similar to what we see in ASD patients that was caused only by adjuvants?
1) Al adjuvant injection
2) transport of Al adjuvant particles into the brain (can take a few weeks or months)
3) Al adjuvant particles cause chronic neuroinflammation during early development, including elevated IL-6.
4) The IL-6 affects synaptogenesis etc, resulting in autism and elevated risk of neuro/psychiatric disorders thoughout life (e.g. schizophrenia).
I've bolded the points that need citations and summarize the flaws in your claims. The main issue I have is that aluminum clearance studies in the context of vaccine injections and they do not support this model of long-term toxicity (you can use a translator for this paper, page 6 is the relevant one). http://www.academie-medecine.fr/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/adjuvants-vaccinaux-rapport-ANM1.pdf
In healthy volunteers that following the injection of labeled aluminium Al26, over half the amount of aluminium had disappeared from the blood after 15 minutes, and that less than 1% remained after two days. On day 13 urinary excretion was 83% of the injected amount and fecal excretion 1.8%. The remaining 15% slowly declined as 4% Al26 was still retained on day 1178 of the study
A remaining 4% is incredibly insignificant compared to the amounts we encounter every day. I don't see how the mechanism you proposed can be supported by what we know.

Aluminum adjuvants have a long history of being safe.

CITATION NEEDED.

There is no evidence for long term or neuro/psychiatric safety of Al adjuvants. Main papers cited for Al adjuvant safety are Mitkus 2011 and Jefferson 2004. Neither can show long term or neuro safety. For example, Jefferson 2004 is a metanalysis (8 included paper) and none of them can show long term or neuro safety. Follow-up periods are too short and none of the 8 look for neurological outcomes. Mitkus 2011 is fatally flawed for numerous reasons (use of wrong NOAEL, not using Al adjuvant for NOAEL, ignoring particulate toxicity and transport).

CITATION NEEDED.

There is no evidence for long term or neuro/psychiatric safety of Al adjuvants. Main papers cited for Al adjuvant safety are Mitkus 2011 and Jefferson 2004. Neither can show long term or neuro safety. For example, Jefferson 2004 is a metanalysis (8 included paper) and none of them can show long term or neuro safety. Follow-up periods are too short and none of the 8 look for neurological outcomes. Mitkus 2011 is fatally flawed for numerous reasons (use of wrong NOAEL, not using Al adjuvant for NOAEL, ignoring particulate toxicity and transport).

For the record, in case it wasn't clear in my last post, here is the source again.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4615573/pdf/nihms729273.pdf After almost a century, aluminum salts maintain their dominance as adjuvants in human vaccines. This reflects the fact that aluminum adjuvants are extremely effective at enhancing antibody responses, are well tolerated, do not cause pyrexia and have the strongest safety record of any human adjuvants[7].

Just thought of getting this out there, there are many studies which directly compare aluminium-containing vaccines to a placebo that does not contain aluminium.

2015 study, female population (mostly 16 to 26 years of age) who had been previously vaccinated with the quadrivalent human papilloma (HPV) vaccine were analyzed. 1/3 were then given a placebo (just saline) and the other two-thirds given the newer 9-valent aluminium-adjuvanted formulation. There was a bit more redness at the injection site and slight fever among the vaccine group compared to those who received a saline placebo. These are all ‘adverse events’ but they were overwhelmingly mild or moderate in severity. Out of 608 vaccinated, there were three severe adverse events in the vaccinated group and three in the placebo group.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26411885/

Another study, also of an aluminium-adjuvanted HPV vaccine, enrolled 9 to 15-year-old boys and girls administered the quadrivalent HPV vaccine to 2/3rds and a non-aluminium placebo to the other third. Children were followed up for 18 months. More people who got the vaccine reported injection site pain compared to those who got the placebo. There were five serious adverse events reported in the vaccine group over the 18 months of follow up, but none were deemed associated with the vaccine.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17484215/

Even more studies I didn’t care to summarise here can be found using these search terms.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=vaccine+aluminum+placebo+saline

Back