Aliens are us

It's based on what I think aliens could be. People think time travel doesn't exist and if it did we'd already see them. But what people fail to realize is Evolution comes with time. The aliens we see today are time travelers of Humans Evolved in the Future. They travel back in the past to see the Human past. This is why current humans are studied and "abducted" by Aliens. The Aliens (Future Humans) examine us and learn about the past via time travel.

At least this is what I think. It's not been said yet, but that's always been a theory of mine.

Any evidence to support the theory?
There couldn't really be any. Even in Evolution human DNA would evolve too but would be close to current DNA. this is just an opinion, but its a logical one if people say Time Travel exists then you know we will use it in the future so there must be signs of time travels now and in the past.

Any evidence to support the theory?

There wouldn't be any because of the DNA we share with every living thing on the planet. It's a record of the history of life on the planet and there is no indication of any external influence in that record.

It's based on what I think aliens could be. People think time travel doesn't exist and if it did we'd already see them. But what people fail to realize is Evolution comes with time. The aliens we see today are time travelers of Humans Evolved in the Future. They travel back in the past to see the Human past. This is why current humans are studied and "abducted" by Aliens. The Aliens (Future Humans) examine us and learn about the past via time travel.

At least this is what I think. It's not been said yet, but that's always been a theory of mine.

Unusual avatar, did you make it yourself?

Yep that is a common theory but it is one that takes a bit of a leap of faith virtually impossible to prove. Don't think they go along with that much on here but, you never know.

Actually,goto Andersoninstitute.com
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Anderson_Institute's_Time_Control_Technology
they are on the forefront of time travel in the USA. They call it time manipulation or something else.
India has perfected it and Dan burish claims that he worked side by side with aliens from the future who needed our DNA to help them survive.

There has been alot of time travel talk and time travelers spoke.
No hard evidence imo.

He "Dan burish"also makes some other outragous claims which are hard to believe.But there is coberating evidence from others so its hard to make a call on it from my own perspective.

Theres evidence that our DNA has been manipulated ABSOLUTLY!! And it has been capped so it cant mutate anymore.There is ALOT of evidence
if you look around you can find studies both private and corporate.Also lectures and plenty of youtube videos.

WE ARE THE ALIENS. were hybrids but our dna is capped off. This is part of why we cant use our whole brain,because thats the way we were designed.

There was a treaty greada treaty.amongst others.which supposedly allowed aliens to abduct citizens for dna experiments in trade for technology.
Thats why so many many people went missing in the 60s 70s.

There are claims that 1998 had time manipulation consequences from experiments.But the information is TOPSESCRET and we cant really get facts about it.

Back