Airtrans Southwest Airlines Debunk?

It is just a standard rant - it presumes there is a contract, it presumes there are chemicals being sprayed, and it makes not allowances for the aircraft being redirected by ATC.

It's a high altitude hold. It's a very busy airspace, and sometimes flights get delayed and have to fly in a circuit. It's basically a traffic jam in the sky, but as the flights can't stop, they fly round in "racetrack" patterns. See:

http://contrailscience.com/racetrack-contrails/

Here's a particularly busy day on the east coast, look closely and you'll see lots of planes going into holding patterns.

The article you linked was flight TRS9100 fron NZC to ATL, Oct 18th 2012. Here's the track in Google Earth:

And here's Oct 16th, a similar deal, but with the hold in different places.

Last edited:
How does the information related to the height / humidity fall apart then? The fact that it specifies those will be being used on Twitter shortly I suspect.

It is working. As these folks start using flight tracking, all the mystery will begin to diminish.
They will put a name to the planes, they won't need Murphy& co. to tell them what they know.
They will learn about aviation and how weather makes contrails, not the other way 'round.

The logical ones will catch on that passenger jets can't be "geoengineering" by going around in circles a few times then landing.

There is really no helping HSaive, but he is a useful idiot.
Sometimes it takes a loudmouth to broadcast the truth even though he thinks he's being a shill for the hoax and gets the science all wrong.
This is definitely going down the right track, in my opinion, even if you debunk him.

It is working. As these folks start using flight tracking, all the mystery will begin to diminish.
They will put a name to the planes, they won't need Murphy& co. to tell them what they know.
They will learn about aviation and how weather makes contrails, not the other way 'round.

One hopes.

It's now made it to YouTube with the predictable threats:

'"Must be some of you retired military guys capable of building a missle capable of taking out a terrorist attack on Americans ?
Richard Ellison 17 hours ago"

"The pilots should be found and brutally murdered 8)
aaronc158"

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?threaded=1&v=Ya5E2-G8W3M

Only a matter of time. It's usually when I point out 'No, I won't agree to disagree because you're spreading a hoax that's becoming more dangerous (see above)' that I get blocked on Twitter.

Back