Agenda 21 and Organic Foods

PCWilliams

Senior Member.
In the world of conspiracies, is there a connection between Agenda 21 and Organic Foods? A conspiracy person was telling me part of agenda 21 is getting people off GMO and on to organic foods. I've never heard of this angle? Has anybody heard of this? I'm at a loss.

:confused:

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Zeke3276 Zeke's Theory on "energy weapons" causing wildfires as part of Agenda 21 Wildfires 26
MikeG Strong Cities Network Conspiracy Theories 0
Mick West Debunked: Ebola CDC Quarantine Map Matches Immigration/Agenda 21 Maps [Population centers] Conspiracy Theories 9
Trigger Hippie Explained: Agenda 21 Map of "Simulated Reserve and Corridor System / Biodiversity [Propaganda] Conspiracy Theories 19
BlueCollarCritic AGENDA 21 - Not Here And Not A Concern, Right? Conspiracy Theories 5
Cairenn Agenda 21 and the 'Jewish conspiracy' Conspiracy Theories 4
BlueCollarCritic AGENDA 21 - Sustainable Growth Conspiracy Theories 13
HappyMonday Worldwide fertility drops by 85% (Agenda 21 paranoia related) Conspiracy Theories 3
Mick West Debunked: Agenda 21, ICLEI, Sovereignty, UN, Depopulation Conspiracy Theories 230
Leifer Is "organic" food any healthier ? General Discussion 20
FuzzyUK Probiotic foods - should you be consuming them? Health and Quackery 14
mrfintoil Nikola Aleksic Chemtrails and GMO Foods Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Dan Wilson Debunked: 8 Foods We Eat In The U.S. That Are Banned In Other Countries Health and Quackery 5
Mick West Debunked: Kaiser Permanente Warns Against Consuming Genetically Modified Foods General Discussion 6
Leifer Prop 37 GENETICALLY ENGINEERED FOODS. LABELING. General Discussion 40
Leifer Debunked: Monsanto canteens (cafeterias) serve non-GMO foods Conspiracy Theories 7

Related Articles