Aeroplane stuck in the air illusion - Parallax

ParanoidSkeptic2

Found a video of a woman driving by and seeing a plane that is "stuck in the air." The video is only a few seconds long and it's from TikTok, I couldn't read any of the comments as I do not have a TikTok account so I'm not sure what the people are suggesting.

It looks to be some sort of illusion, I mean if the car is moving and the plane is steadily moving, I'd assume that some illusion of motion (or rather lack there of) was created. I'm not sure how this would occur though.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
J Strange lights on picture of the moon during "Blood Moon" [Stuck Pixels] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 10
Mick West Fravor's Hypersonic UFO observation. Parallax Illusion? Comparing Accounts UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 219
Mick West Illusion of Contrail Asymmetry from Flying perpendicular to the Sun Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 0
StarGazer The Illusion of a "Wall of Water" at the Horizon Flat Earth 23
Mick West Debunked: Hovering Ship "Fata Morgana" or "Mirage" [False Horizon] General Discussion 66
L How did Tim Peake get full Earth in his helmet picture? [convex mirror illusion] Flat Earth 11
vooke The Majority Illusion Practical Debunking 13
Mick West The Rush to Explain an Illusion with Train Track Pieces - Jastrow AND Perpective General Discussion 15
Trailspotter "The Dress" and Color Perception General Discussion 39
Mick West Which Plane is Higher? Optical Illusions in Assessing Relative Altitude Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 23
Sagittarius Debunked: Mars "Levitating" Rock [optical illusion, two rocks] UFOs and Aliens 10
Mick West Above or Below: How to tell if a contrail is above or below a cloud layer Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Robert Tankersley Debunked: Ghost car seems to appear out of nowhere! [Illusion] General Discussion 56
Mick West Explained: Child with Man's Face. [Optical Illusion] Ghosts, Monsters, and the Paranormal 6
Mick West The Growth of Photography, Photos per Year, and the Illusion of Frequency Practical Debunking 15

Related Articles