AC Griffiths Memorial video, and attendent trolling.

HappyMonday

Twitter: AC Griffiths Memorial video, and attendent trolling.

This is being dug back up and circulated, and some of the comments on the video are awful to behold -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6jFQzFpBXQ&feature=youtu.be

Charles Griffiths, son of the original chemtrails whistleblower, tries to set the record straight about the embellishments his father added to his resume (amongst other things) in the comments.

You can imagine how well that went.

Jay has spoken to him, forgot I'd seen this -

https://www.metabunk.org/posts/12330

Charles told me that A.C. was an attention seeker who was able to convince people with stories and that he had heard these stories his whole life. When the stories weren't believed, A.C. became alienated from his family and increasingly depended on internet contacts for friendship. A.C.'s companion, Kimberly Dawley, is living in the home with a dozen cats and will not leave, the situation was descibed as "hoarding", and he believes that she is also posting using his ID. He is seeking a court order to straighten these things out.

Last edited by a moderator:
really sad to see that no one attended his funeral. Something to think about for the chemtrail believers. Before I contacted Charles Wayland Griffiths I did a genealogy search and found that indeed he changed his name. I then searched for Charles Waylon Griffiths and was able to locate him through his wife. He's the real son. You proably can find out more at ancestry.com

really sad to see that no one attended his funeral. Something to think about for the chemtrail believers. Before I contacted Charles Wayland Griffiths I did a genealogy search and found that indeed he changed his name. I then searched for Charles Waylon Griffiths and was able to locate him through his wife. He's the real son. You proably can find out more at ancestry.com

Jay,

I found this thread through the postings on youtube. I just wanted to let you know you can email me with any questions about my father. I will be happy to answer anything that I know about or have documentatiuon to explain. My father never actually changed his name. He just dropped the "s" and started going by A.C. I never said my father was actually wrong about his beliefs. I just said he made claims about his life that were not true. His house was full of boxes with photocopied pages of documents. I've looked through most of them and the evidence (to support his claims) is circumstantial at best.

It was very sad to bury my father alone, especially when so many people claim to know and believe him. My brother was unable to travel from Texas in time for the burial. If you email me I can send you a photo of his headstone at Quantico National Cemetary. Anyone can go there to see where he is buried. His death certificate is on file with Henrico County, VA. His friend Kimberly Dawley didn't know his real name so it has Griffith in one place and Griffiths in another.

Kimberly Dawley has been using my father's image since his death on internet sites. Some of the images she claims to be him are a completly different guy. The Henrico County, Virginia Police are looking for her and have not located her yet. If anyone knows where she is, they can contact me or Detective Turner with HCPD.

I was going through the process of evicting her from my Grandmother's home when she disappeared into the night taking with her property from my father's estate. My brother received an email 9 days later saying "the cats need food and water". With the help of Henrico County Animal Control, I removed forty (40) cats from the house. Two were dead in the house thanks to Kimberly.

Thanks.

Charles W. Griffiths

charles.griffiths@us.army.mil
charles.w.griffiths.mil@mail.mil

Thanks for stopping in, Charles. You sparked some searches which closed up some loose ends for me. Kimberly Dawley formerly went by the name Kim Weber, and used the email address ohwarriorgoddess@xxx during the early 2000's while participating in forums. She was buds with Lori Kramer of chemtrailtrackingusa, and lived in Columbus, Ohio. She and Griff, along with Carnicom, Wiliam Thomas, Mike Castle(also of Ohio) and others were prime promoters of the hoax in it's formative years. Interesting that those two got together. I also see that they participated in some outrageous fear-mongering during the 2010 BP oil spill, calling for mass evacuatons and writing about millions of refugees fleeing a "Blue Plague", asking for donations, etc. As I spend 1/2 of my life near the spill site I can tell you that nothing of the sort ever occurred.

Lori Kramer(L) and Kimberly Dawley(R)

lori-kim.jpg

AC Griffith and Kimberly Dawley

As a long time friend of A C Griffith and Kimberly Dawley, I recommend readers take some previously posted comments with a grain of salt. I happen to know the late A C Griffith and his friend and companion, Kimberly Dawley to be honorable people with a higher standard of personal integrity that most of us sheeple out here in cyber lalaland. Please refrain from making slanderous remarks about a situation which is now just part of an unfortunate slice of history. Neither of those two individuals deserve to be spoken of in such a manner.

As a long time friend of A C Griffith and Kimberly Dawley, I recommend readers take some previously posted comments with a grain of salt.
You said it sister! Any bets this post will not be "approved"? I have a screen shot of this attempt to post...let's see who posts what, shall we? First of all, spell the damn name right, it's LoriE! Second of all; do you [...] not know women change their names when they change their marriage/partnership arrangements? DOH! Grain of salt?! Seriously? [...]

Jay Reynolds & gang still out there trolling? Amazing. Jay Reynolds was declared non-existant over a decade ago. I remember it clearly. I truly can't believe there is still even a thread being followed on the net from this tired old group's names in it. Holey, moley...I'm cracking up here. A friend sent me this heads up..oh my God what a good laugh this thread has given me. I seriously had no idea you trolls were still even out there considering the ongoing recognition of long time geo-engineering, etc.
[...]

This is not the place to air old grievances, or for personal attacks. If you've nothing polite or constructive to say, then I'd appreciate it if you refrain from adding fuel to the fire. Thanks.

This is not the place to air old grievances, or for personal attacks. If you've nothing polite or constructive to say, then I'd appreciate it if you refrain from adding fuel to the fire. Thanks.

Mick,

I would like to ask anyone that knows the location of Kimberly Dawley to report the location and any information possible to Detective Turner With the Henrico County Police Department in Henrico County Virginia. I would be happy to provide contact information to anyone. They can email me at charles.griffiths@us.army.mil

Thank you for your assistance.

Charles Griffiths
Administrator of the Estate of Arvon C. Griffiths

Jay Reynolds & gang still out there trolling? Amazing. Jay Reynolds was declared non-existant over a decade ago. I remember it clearly. I truly can't believe there is still even a thread being followed on the net from this tired old group's names in it. Holey, moley...I'm cracking up here. A friend sent me this heads up..oh my God what a good laugh this thread has given me. I seriously had no idea you trolls were still even out there considering the ongoing recognition of long time geo-engineering, etc.
[...]

*Facepalm*

Back