2pac faked his death

BigRich28

I been a fan of 2pac for 19 years now and till this day I believe that 2pac faked his death and is still alive. I want to see what another people think about this theory. I have searched for a long time and I have found more evidence that 2pac is still alive then dead.

HappyMonday

It's best to approach these things on a claim by claim
basis.

Did you have a particular piece of evidence you'd like to present and discuss which supports your belief?

What do you think is the strongest piece of evidence that 2pac is still alive?

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
R Claim: Apollo 15-17 Live TV Feed - Antenna signal would be interrupted from all the violent shaking when Astronauts touch the buggy General Discussion 26
Nandude Light Fall Off in Apollo Missions - American Moon Documentary Conspiracy Theories 16
qed Roy Moore yearbook signature faked? Conspiracy Theories 111
Greylandra Faked moonlanding picture or is there an explanation? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 21
Trailblazer Identifying: faked image of Earth from space (artwork, not "official") Flat Earth 4
derwoodii Debunked: Strange lights above Canberra: (Photoshop mistake) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Hevach Debunked: Philae Landing Faked Conspiracy Theories 20
Leifer Debunked: NASA cloud chart is faked Contrails and Chemtrails 31
AluminumTheory Claim: Census Bureau Faked Unemployment Numbers. Conspiracy Theories 23
Pete Tar Debunked: 9/11 impact footage was faked, shows 'layering' error. 9/11 38
qed Syria MacDonald Emails. Hacked and/or Faked? Conspiracy Theories 7
TWCobra Asiana Flight 214 crash "faked". Conspiracy Theories 4
Mick West How a UFO video is faked UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 3
P Need Debunking: "Experimental Vaccine Death Rate for Israel's Elderly 40 Times Higher Than COVID-19 Deaths" Coronavirus COVID-19 7
Mendel Death of Ashli Babbit in the US Capitol Election 2020 28
Akton Claims of Drug Overdose in the Death of George Floyd Current Events 35
DavidB66 Wuhan Funeral Urns as an Indicator of Death Rate? Coronavirus COVID-19 31
Mick West Jeffery Epstein's Death Current Events 106
Mick West Clustering Illusions, Baader-Meinhof, and Death in the Domincan Republic General Discussion 15
Mackdog Justice Scalia death: No autopsy as evidence of conspiracy Conspiracy Theories 15
Mick West Debunked: Rise In Respiratory Mortality from 4th to 3rd Cause of Death. "Chemtrail Flu" General Discussion 13
Leifer 3 scientists investigating melting Arctic ice may have been assassinated Conspiracy Theories 8
Redwood James Fetzer Claims Lenny Pozner Forged Death Certificate Sandy Hook 13
Mick West Debunked: "There are many ways to make the death rate increase." - Robert McNamara Quotes Debunked 0
StratMatt777 Debunked: Ted Gunderson Chemtrails and "Death Dumps" Contrails and Chemtrails 49
Mick West Debunked: Sandy Hook Victims not in Social Security Death Index (SSDI Official Death Records) Sandy Hook 9
Mick West Debunked: Internet Death Hoax Story Generator on MediaMass General Discussion 5
Josh Heuer Paul Walker's unfortunate death - conspiracy theories General Discussion 1
Oxymoron Saudi Arabia Sends 1300 Death Row Inmates to Syria to Fight for Jihad? Conspiracy Theories 5
J Michael Hastings Death Brings About Conspiracy Theories, Reporter's Deadly Car Crash, Conspiracy Theories 29
PCWilliams Debunked: JFK was killed because of an executive he signed months before his death Conspiracy Theories 1
Related Articles

Related Articles