CIA UFO Photo Multiple Round Objects - Reflection of Bridge Rivets

Last edited:
So the CIA is "declassifying" photos that are just bad copies out of bad mid-20th-century UFO books? Two of the books contained in that declassified PDF, "Flying Saucers and Common Sense" and "Flying Saucers on the Attack", were in my elementary school library in the early 1980s!

So the CIA is "declassifying" photos that are just bad copies out of bad mid-20th-century UFO books?
They are declassifying a report that had a bunch of stuff in it. Probably stuff that people sent in to them, claiming that they were UFOs. You see stuff like that all the time. Someone sends something into a government agency, it eventually ends up in some database, and then years later people think it came from that government agency.

Great find Mick!

With a quick look through that PDF there's also one that's clearly an artist's impression (P-51 with fireball above it), and what appears to be a patent filing that I've seen before. So the 'CIA folder of random assorted bunk' seems to be accurate, especially given the lack of provenance for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome find! I guess we can for sure say this is now officially debunked! I am going to have to come here more often to get my answers set in stone, there is far too much evidence pointing towards hoax. It makes sense as to why this lost traction shortly after 2006.

I don't believe in 98% of UFO Sightings, but without evidence to back up the hoax, there's no way to convince the extreme UFO community. This thread itself pretty much proves hoax.

Once again, awesome find. I did not even think to flip that old picture from the 60's upside down, your thought process is fascinating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back