2 Living ETs Working With US Government

Written in 1970

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/123814.Zbigniew_Brzezinski

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. ”
Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era

“In the technotronic society the trend would seem to be towards the aggregation of the individual support of millions of uncoordinated citizens, easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities exploiting the latest communications techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason.”

“This regionalization is in keeping with the Tri-Lateral Plan which calls for a gradual convergence of East and West, ultimately leading toward the goal of one world government. National sovereignty is no longer a viable concept.”
Zbigniew Brzezinski

“Another threat, less overt but no less basic, confronts liberal democracy. More directly linked to the impact of technology, it involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled and directed society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly superior scientific knowhow. Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control. Under such circumstances, the scientific and technological momentum of the country would not be reversed but would actually feed on the situation it exploits.

… Persisting social crisis, the emergence of a charismatic personality, and the exploitation of mass media to obtain public confidence would be the steppingstones in the piecemeal transformation of the United States into a highly controlled society.”
Zbigniew Brzezinski
Content from External Source

So really who knew!? Aliens working for the government since 1970?

The quotes remind me of the "world of the future" from the 1938 (?) world's fair. And the world of the future from the 1964 world's fair which I attended. Pipe dreams and imaginations that only partially resemble the real future.

So really who knew!? Aliens working for the government since 1970?

The quotes remind me of the "world of the future" from the 1938 (?) world's fair. And the world of the future from the 1964 world's fair which I attended. Pipe dreams and imaginations that only partially resemble the real future.
Zbigniew Brzezinski is far from just a visionary he is one of the most influential architects of the post WWII era . . .

Ignore the spooky music supplied by the lamestream media.

Most compelling testimony is from about 4.00 on.

Written in 1970

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/123814.Zbigniew_Brzezinski

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. ”
Content from External Source

I agree that this is prophetic, and a huge problem. What annoys me is that if I sign up against surveillance and GMOs, that I get associated with people who talk endlessly about chemtrails, fake moon landings, tornados as God's retribution, reptilian Royals, etc. They are diluting the important issues with mindless conspiracy claptrap.

I agree that this is prophetic, and a huge problem. What annoys me is that if I sign up against surveillance and GMOs, that I get associated with people who talk endlessly about chemtrails, fake moon landings, tornados as God's retribution, reptilian Royals, etc. They are diluting the important issues with mindless conspiracy claptrap.
Did you ever think that is one of the uses of the whacko fringe . . . to disarm speculation into the gray areas of debate . . . an immunization as it were . . . :)

So the conspiracies are a conspiracy to hide the conspiracies??:eek:

Makes a sort of insane sense!!:cool:

I agree that this is prophetic, and a huge problem.

I think it is a lot more than prophetic. As George stated, Brzezinski is one of the key architects so that makes it more of a blueprint that has come to fruition. Also PNAC and a number of other papers have come to or are coming to fruition as well. Privacy and rights are disappearing fast. Emotions and thinking are being engineered. Many people argue quite logically that we are already in WW3. Space is being militarized. Globalization, and Corporatocracy are very advanced as is global policing and the military industrial complex is well established.

What annoys me is that if I sign up against surveillance and GMOs, that I get associated with people who talk endlessly about chemtrails, fake moon landings, tornados as God's retribution, reptilian Royals, etc. They are diluting the important issues with mindless conspiracy claptrap.

These are all separate issues and subscribing to some is not the same as subscribing to all. If something is bunk, it is bunk as simple as that. Debunkers like to break things down and examine the merit of each claim individually. Most CTists do the same but it is often attempted to lump all CTists together as loony just on the basis that some CT's are generally considered loony. I suggest that is a deliberate ploy. Yes that is a separate CT on it's own and one I do subscribe to. Disinformation is a powerful tool.

In short, I recommend people have the courage of their convictions, research, evaluate, debate, be open to knew information but don't be deterred by disparaging epithets or personal attacks.

So the conspiracies are a conspiracy to hide the conspiracies??:eek:

Makes a sort of insane sense!!:cool:
If one views the actions of centers of interest . . . ie . . . conservative vs liberal, Democrat vs Republican, US vs Russian foreign policy, Israel vs Muslim interests etc . . . I believe there is a level of military strategy being played out . . . that is straw-men, trial balloons, misinformation, disinformation, propoganda, camouflage etc., etc. these games for leverage in a chaotic world may well lead to rather strange manifestations . . . including the use of extreme fringe beliefs on the part of targeted groups to foment unrest, violence, or justify rational for military actions one may wish to blame on radical groups . . .

Fair enough, but my (subjective) experience is that some people are more credulous than others and tend to go in hook line and sinker for the whole raft of alternative realities. And my (subjective) conclusion is that this tells me more about the believer, than the belief. That is, that a lot of this stuff is psychological. That these people see conspiracies everywhere. And the thing they never seem to admit is that, okay 100, or 1000, or 10,000 people conspired on X... and they all kept it secret for 10 or 20 years. I find that very implausible as a general rule.

It would be interesting to have a poll or questionnaire on this sites that lists the 100 or 200 theories and people assess themselves as to how many they believe in.

Back