• MH370 speculation has become excessive recently. Metabunk is not a forum for creating theories by speculation. It's a forum for examining claims, and seeing if they hold up. Please respect this and keep threads on-topic. There are many other forums where speculation is welcome.

“No find no fee” search to begin

http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/10/asia/mh370-ocean-infinity-search-intl/index.html

I am surprised there is no talk about the new search effort for MH 370.

So a US company is going to deploy to search for debris for a scaled profit if they find a certain amount of debris, equipment or not etc.

A big gamble I’d say.

But they do have new submersibles that don’t need to be hooked to a mother ship so they do have that going for them.

This isn’t really a debunk more of a discussion. Do you think this new tech and their idea on new search parameters will result in a find?

Hevach

Senior Member.
The 90 day time limit will hurt them more than anything, a three year cold trail and a new search area to boot.

However, as a gamble, Ocean Infinity doesn't need to find MH370 and collect from the Malaysian government to "win" this bet, that's just the jackpot. Finding *anything* new or interesting would be a boon to selling their services - an unknown shipwreck or a brine basin or a whale fall, for example.

Considering they'd probably get more of their ongoing business from oceanographic research rather than recovery searches like this, even just a portfolio of cool pictures would be a win.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
T AiG Debunked: Fossils Fail to Find Major Transition From Dinosaurs to Birds Science and Pseudoscience 10
Mick West Why "Chemtrail" Tests on the Ground Find Metals That Don't Occur Naturally Contrails and Chemtrails 14
C Interesting observation of moon light phenomena i can't find the answer to ???? General Discussion 4
P Hi all, I'm new to this forum, so still trying to find my way around. I wanted to comment regarding Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West Debunked: Cop Car Towed to Media Location then Torched at Million Mask March - BX10 LNV Conspiracy Theories 111
Jay Reynolds Government of Cyprus said to find no evidence of spraying Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Leifer Dr. Alan Greenberg....find the source ? Science and Pseudoscience 14
Critical Thinker How to search for an image on Metabunk (and other websites) How To 9
K Please help me find sources on anthropogenic climate change scientific consensus General Discussion 5
Mick West How to Find the Exact Upload Time of a Facebook Photo Practical Debunking 5
Jay Reynolds Debunked: Look-up.org.uk claims to find Gulf of Guinea Chemtrails base Contrails and Chemtrails 13
Joe Newman MKULTRA - Were children involved, and was the focus only to find a truth serum? Conspiracy Theories 7
Critical Thinker Can't find if De Niro "apartheid" quote is legit or not Quotes Debunked 3
A.G. Explained: Covid-19 research with pre-2020 dates in Google search results Coronavirus COVID-19 4
Mick West Explained: Why Some Marjory Stoneman Douglas Shooting Google Search Results Predate the Event Conspiracy Theories 1
vooke Towed #MH370 Search Sonar Vehicle lost Flight MH370 5
Leifer Mike Adams' "good gopher" search engine General Discussion 19
Trailspotter Strange cloud formation in South Indian Ocean Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 13
Leifer How do I link to a PDF found on a search engine ? Site Feedback & News 3
zebra100 JAAC- New MH370 Underwater Search Area Definition Flight MH370 60
Josh Heuer Flight mh370 independent group's new search location Flight MH370 8
Mick West Change to default quick search, now searches entire site by default Site Feedback & News 1
Balance Search Box Site Feedback & News 12
David Fraser Explained: Search plane in MH370 filmed spraying over Indian Ocean [Fuel dump] Contrails and Chemtrails 18
AluminumTheory CNN: Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane expands to Indian Ocean Flight MH370 1
betamonk Sandy Hook: Search Warrants Sandy Hook 36
TWCobra Chemtrail search statistics-Google Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Related Articles

Related Articles