• MH370 speculation has become excessive recently. Metabunk is not a forum for creating theories by speculation. It's a forum for examining claims, and seeing if they hold up. Please respect this and keep threads on-topic. There are many other forums where speculation is welcome.

“No find no fee” search to begin

http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/10/asia/mh370-ocean-infinity-search-intl/index.html

I am surprised there is no talk about the new search effort for MH 370.

So a US company is going to deploy to search for debris for a scaled profit if they find a certain amount of debris, equipment or not etc.

A big gamble I’d say.

But they do have new submersibles that don’t need to be hooked to a mother ship so they do have that going for them.

This isn’t really a debunk more of a discussion. Do you think this new tech and their idea on new search parameters will result in a find?

Hevach

Senior Member.
The 90 day time limit will hurt them more than anything, a three year cold trail and a new search area to boot.

However, as a gamble, Ocean Infinity doesn't need to find MH370 and collect from the Malaysian government to "win" this bet, that's just the jackpot. Finding *anything* new or interesting would be a boon to selling their services - an unknown shipwreck or a brine basin or a whale fall, for example.

Considering they'd probably get more of their ongoing business from oceanographic research rather than recovery searches like this, even just a portfolio of cool pictures would be a win.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Why "Chemtrail" Tests on the Ground Find Metals That Don't Occur Naturally Contrails and Chemtrails 14
C Interesting observation of moon light phenomena i can't find the answer to ???? General Discussion 4
P Hi all, I'm new to this forum, so still trying to find my way around. I wanted to comment regarding Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West Debunked: Cop Car Towed to Media Location then Torched at Million Mask March - BX10 LNV Conspiracy Theories 111
Jay Reynolds Government of Cyprus said to find no evidence of spraying Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Leifer Dr. Alan Greenberg....find the source ? Science and Pseudoscience 14
Critical Thinker How to search for an image on Metabunk (and other websites) How To 9
K Please help me find sources on anthropogenic climate change scientific consensus General Discussion 5
Mick West How to Find the Exact Upload Time of a Facebook Photo Practical Debunking 5
Jay Reynolds Debunked: Look-up.org.uk claims to find Gulf of Guinea Chemtrails base Contrails and Chemtrails 13
Joe Newman MKULTRA - Were children involved, and was the focus only to find a truth serum? Conspiracy Theories 7
Critical Thinker Can't find if De Niro "apartheid" quote is legit or not Quotes Debunked 3
Mick West Explained: Why Some Marjory Stoneman Douglas Shooting Google Search Results Predate the Event Conspiracy Theories 1
vooke Towed #MH370 Search Sonar Vehicle lost Flight MH370 5
Leifer Mike Adams' "good gopher" search engine General Discussion 19
Trailspotter Strange cloud formation in South Indian Ocean Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 13
Leifer How do I link to a PDF found on a search engine ? Site Feedback & News 3
zebra100 JAAC- New MH370 Underwater Search Area Definition Flight MH370 60
Josh Heuer Flight mh370 independent group's new search location Flight MH370 8
Mick West Change to default quick search, now searches entire site by default Site Feedback & News 1
Balance Search Box Site Feedback & News 12
David Fraser Explained: Search plane in MH370 filmed spraying over Indian Ocean [Fuel dump] Contrails and Chemtrails 18
AluminumTheory CNN: Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane expands to Indian Ocean Flight MH370 1
betamonk Sandy Hook: Search Warrants Sandy Hook 36
TWCobra Chemtrail search statistics-Google Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Related Articles

Related Articles